The Mobile Distributor is a highly versatile tool for supplying diesel cars and vehicles used in quarries and construction sites or in farms or transport.
The SINCO Mobile Distributor are cylindrical horizontal axis, built with steel sheets type “fe 360B”, sandblasted to grade “SA 2.5”, painted with blue enamel on a rust-preventive-based zinc and pneumatically tested at 1 bar. The Basin Containment is achieved with capacity equal to 50% of the nominal volume of the tank with bottom outlet. The Canopy, optional, is made by a galvanized corrugated iron tubular structure.
Approved by law according to DM 07.31.34 Title I No. XVII, the DM 19/03/90 and DM 12/09/2003, approved by the Interior Ministry.
- Electric pump 50 l/min (220V-50Hz)
- Automatic gun with gun lockable door and 4m. of oil-resistant rubber hose
- Cassette housing to preserve the entire electrical part from the weather
- Litre-counter mechanic with total and partial resettable numerator
- Level indicator float
- Suction filter
- Man’s step of 400 mm for inspection with a mesh vent, filler cap 3 “with quick coupler, load imitator valve homologated
- Electrical system with low level switch (in accordance with OJ. 221, 23/09/2003)
- Raising eyebolt
- Service line-up (excluding DM1 models, DM1.5 and DM3)
On request, Mobile Distributors can be equipped with a delivery system activated by personalized magnetic cards, connected by cable to a computer for centralized management of vehicles or be equipped with Self Service User columns with different performances, access keys for authorized personal, issued Ticket on local printer, management for vehicle code, date and time of the withdrawal, etc.
- Test certificate
- Declaration of conformity to the approved container
- The Interior Ministry approval certificate conforming to the DM 19/03/1990
- Metric-capacitive table
- User manual and maintenance (Ce certificate)